Committed to accessibility
In conjunction with our commitment to accessibility, diversity and inclusion, we have set a high standard for web accessibility for those using assistive technologies like a screen reader, a magnifier, voice recognition software or switch technology. We consistently strive to be compliance with laws and guidelines.
- The Jones & Keller site has been built to be compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA, as recognized and acknowledged as the international standard measure of success.
- We work with our website provider to make sure the site functions properly for the accessibility of all.
- We recognize this is an evolving area and we are committed to continuing to learning and improving. Please contact us with any questions or concerns directly.
Steps we’ve taken to improve accessibility
Here are some of the items we’ve addressed to make sure our site is as easy to use as possible for all visitors.
- Site Structure — We use appropriate headings, lists, paragraphs and other formatting features on JonesKeller.com so that visitors can use the site with assistive technology.
- Text Equivalents —We’re working to ensure our images and multimedia are fully accessible through alternative text, captions and transcripts.
- Full Keyboard Access — Everything we build can be accessed using a keyboard.