Date / Time: October 8, 2020
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Eastern I 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Central I 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Mountain I 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Pacific
Key topics and details
• Acquire useful drafting skills and expert advice on common agreements
• Get written materials to use right away
• Gain insights on drafting smarter contracts that will hold up in court
• Receive expert guidance on drafting documents that limit the potential scope of litigation
CLE credits earned: 1 General Credit (WA 1 Law and Legal)
Two formats available
• Live Video Broadcast/Re-Broadcast: Watch Program “live” in real-time, must sign-in and watch program on date and time set above. May ask questions during presentation via chat box. Qualifies for “live” CLE credit.
• On-Demand Video: Access CLE 24/7 via on-demand library and watch program anytime. Qualifies for self-study CLE credit. On-demand versions are made available 24 hours after the original recording date and are view-able for up to one year.