Jones & Keller attorneys have unique and varied backgrounds in insurance law and regulation, and provide a full range of insurance and insurance-related legal services.
Jones & Keller's clients include property and casualty, life and health and title insurers and various independent insurance agencies and insurance producers, as well as self-funded plans for medical malpractice and health insurance programs. The firm also provides corporate as well as litigation assistance to business entities and individuals for all types of insurance needs, questions or issues.
The wide range of insurance or insurance-related matters handled by Jones & Keller includes:
- Licensing, market conduct or financial examination or other regulatory matters before or involving the Colorado Division of Insurance
- Insurance coverage questions or disputes
- Expert witness assistance in insurance bad faith or coverage disputes or litigation
- Mediation or arbitration assistance
- Insurance defense
- Prosecution or defense of insurance claims for all types of matters, including, but not limited to, health, disability, property & casualty
- Self-insured programs
- Captive insurance companies
- Health and welfare benefit plans under ERISA
- Mergers and acquisitions of insurers and/or insurance agencies